Full-time / Millersburg, Ohio
Mast Trucking is seeking a qualified individual to join the recruiting team. A recruiter at Mast Trucking is responsible for the recruitment of candidates into our paid CDL Training Program.
The recruiting department is charged with finding the right people to come join our team and the trucking industry. Someone in this role should be great at connecting with people and have strong resilience and follow-through abilities.
You will need to have the ability to think strategically and solve tough problems.
- Make initial contact and screen candidates
- Run MVRs and ensure candidates are compliant with safety standards
- Maintain ATS (applicant tracking system) and update candidate information
- Generate leads through various recruiting strategies
- Manage both paid leads and have the ability to connect with other lead sources
- Conduct interviews Manage hiring & post-offer process for candidates
- Interact with visitors on our website through live chat
We are looking for someone who can:
- Communicate extremely well
- Think creatively & problem solve
- Collaborate with the training team to meet hiring goals
- Make strategic changes to our hiring and lead generation process in an effort to meet hiring needs
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to change
- Outstanding communication skills
- 1-3 years experience working in recruiting preferred, or sales, HR etc
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School Diploma required