Work Time / Home Time
- Prepare to depart terminal at 5am
- Work for 3 weeks, 21 days. (Example: Saturday 5am to 3rd Friday 11:59pm.)
- 1 Week home time, 7 days (pay reduced by $225 / additional missed day).
- Truck will be used by local FL Driver during home time.
- Responsible to clean truck upon return
- Must be able to hand unload.
- Personal one-on-one dispatch
- Well-maintained, clean equipment
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Passenger program
- Family atmosphere
- No Pets
- No hazmat
- NYC not required
Compensation Paid Weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Base Salary
- On-Time Bonus
- Mileage (Loaded & Empty)
- Stop Pay
- Fuel Mileage Bonus
- Safety Bonuses
- Referral Bonus
- Longevity Pay
- Consistent paychecks
- Paid orientation
- Direct Deposit
- Additional Pay Options:
- NYC Pay
- Extra Work
- 1 year verifiable over-the-road tractor-trailer experience
- Complete a DOT urine and hair drug screen and physical
- Pass a MTI pre-trip inspection and road test
- Good track record of on-time deliveries and reliability
- No DUI or DWI violations within 5 years
- No more than 1 instance of a moving violation or preventable accident in any 12-month period
- No more than 2 combined instances of moving violations, including no more than one preventable accident in any 36-month period.
Service Pay Expectations
The following expectations must be met in order to receive the weekly service bonus.
- Pick up and deliver loads on time.
- Prepare truck upon return.
- Fuel truck and trailer
- Sweep Floor
- Clean Windows (Inside)
- Remove personal belongings, trash, etc.
- Wipe down walls, dash, steering wheel, etc.
- Clean refrigerator
Interested in joining our team?
Call us at: (772) 266-5244 or use our 5-minute Short App.