- Depart terminal at 7:30 am
- Work for 5 days or 124.5 total hours (Example: Mon 7:30 - Sat 12 noon)
- 5 Days of home time
- Will not have assigned truck
- Responsible to clean truck upon return
- Personal One-On-One Dispatch
- Well-maintained, Clean Equipment
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Passenger Program
- Family Atmosphere
- No Pets
- No hazmat
- NYC not required
Compensation Paid Weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Base Salary
- Weekly Service Pay (See Below for details)
- On-Time Bonus
- Mileage (Loaded & Empty)
- Stop Pay
- Fuel Mileage Bonus
- Safety Bonuses
- Referral Bonus
- Consistent Paychecks
- Paid Orientation
- Direct Deposit
- Additional Pay Options:
- NYC Pay
- Additional Day (+ mileage, other bonuses)
Service Pay Expectations
The following expectations must be met in order to receive the weekly service bonus.
- Pick up and deliver loads on time.
- Prepare truck upon return.
- Fuel truck and trailer
- Sweep Floor
- Clean Windows (Inside)
- Remove personal belongings, trash, etc.
- Wipe down walls, dash, steering wheel, etc.
- Clean refrigerator
5 days after 1 year (must be taken together). Holidays are not exempt from the regular schedule rotation.
- 1 year verifiable over-the-road tractor-trailer experience
- Complete a DOT urine and hair drug screen and physical
- Pass a MTI pre-trip inspection and road test
- Good track record of on-time deliveries and reliability
- No DUI or DWI violations within 5 years
- No more than 1 instance of a moving violation or preventable accident in any 12-month period
- No more than 2 combined instances of moving violations, including no more than one preventable accident in any 36-month period.
Interested in joining our team?
Call us at (330) 674-8083 or toll-free (800) 722-9755 or use our 5-minute Short App.